The deepest area in the Blue Lagoon is 1.4m/4.7ft. and the shallowest area is less than 0.8m/2.6ft.
Articles in this section
- I already have a ticket to the Blue Lagoon and I want to add a bus transfer
- What is the minimum age for using the Blue Lagoon?
- Does Blue Lagoon ever close because of bad weather?
- Will the Blue Lagoon’s water ruin or damage my swimsuit?
- Your Blue Lagoon Iceland visit
- Does Blue Lagoon skin care contain nuts?
- Why is the admission price different during the day?
- Can I wear a burkini in the Blue Lagoon?
- Blue Lagoon Guided Tour
- Can a person with stitches use the Blue Lagoon?