To avoid getting your hair wet while in the Blue Lagoon, we recommend using a swim cap or tying your hair in a bun. Swim caps are not available for rent, but they are sold in the Blue Lagoon store here at Blue Lagoon.
Articles in this section
- I already have a ticket to the Blue Lagoon and I want to add a bus transfer
- What is the minimum age for using the Blue Lagoon?
- Does Blue Lagoon ever close because of bad weather?
- Will the Blue Lagoon’s water ruin or damage my swimsuit?
- Your Blue Lagoon Iceland visit
- Does Blue Lagoon skin care contain nuts?
- Why is the admission price different during the day?
- Can I wear a burkini in the Blue Lagoon?
- Blue Lagoon Guided Tour
- Can a person with stitches use the Blue Lagoon?