The answer is yes and no.
None of our masks contain nuts. Silica Mud Mask, Algae Mask, Mineral Mask, and Lava Scrub Mask are nut free.
Blue Lagoon Hair Conditioner—provided free-of-charge in the shower facilities to prevent hair from becoming stiff and difficult to manage—contains shea butter, which is made from shea nuts. However, scientific research has shown that refined shea nut butter poses no known or likely allergy risks.
Here is the complete list of Blue Lagoon skin care items containing nuts:
- Bath & Body Oil (almond oil)
- Body Oil (almond oil)
- Foot & Leg Lotion (shea butter)
- Foot Balm (shea butter)
- Hair Conditioner (shea butter)
- Hair Mask (shea butter)
- Hydrating Cream (shea butter)
- Rejuvenating Lip Balm (sunflower oil)
- Rich Rejuvenating Cream (shea butter)
- Shampoo (shea butter)