At check-in, each guest receives a complimentary premium ticket to the Blue Lagoon for each booked room night. The ticket can be used anytime during your stay, but you should book your chosen time slot when you receive your ticket at check-in.
Articles in this section
- How do I change or cancel a reservation?
- Is it possible to have an early check-in or a late check-out?
- What are the opening hours for Silica Lagoon?
- Dining options at Silica Hotel and Blue Lagoon Iceland
- On the day of my arrival, am I entitled to breakfast before I have checked in?
- Are treatments offered at Silica Hotel?
- Do you offer transfers between the hotel and the Blue Lagoon?
- Transfers to the hotel
- If I book online, when is payment for the booking?
- Can more than 2 adults stay in one room? How many adults and children can stay in one room?