We aim to become 100% vegan. All our products in the Spa & Wellness collection are vegan. However, two products from the Dermatological Treatment collection contain acetylated lanolin alcohol, which is extracted from wool that is already being processed. These products are Mineral Moisturizing Cream and Mineral Intensive Cream. We are currently updating these two products with an alternative vegan-friendly ingredient, as we want all our products to be vegan.
Articles in this section
- What if my order arrives broken or destroyed?
- Do I have to pay import fees on my order?
- Which products are suitable for oil control, or skin prone to breakouts?
- Is there paraben in any Blue Lagoon products?
- Do Blue Lagoon skincare products contain nuts?
- Are Blue Lagoon skincare products tested on animals?
- Are Blue Lagoon skincare products gluten-free?
- Are Blue Lagoon Skincare products safe during pregnancy?
- Are Blue Lagoon skincare products vegan?