Overall, when it comes to suggesting a skincare routine, we would like to emphasize that no two skins are the same and it’s important to adopt a personalized approach that suits your specific needs. However, consumers who have skin prone to breakouts have reported that using Foaming Cleanser, Balancing Oil-Free Emulsion and Hydrating Cream had a positive and balancing effect on the skin. The tip was to use Foaming Cleanser and Balancing Oil-Free Emulsion on a daily basis, and if the skin was dehydrated, use the Balancing Oil-Free Emulsion as a serum before applying the Hydrating Cream; use Silica Mud Mask once a week.
Articles in this section
- What if my order arrives broken or destroyed?
- Do I have to pay import fees on my order?
- Which products are suitable for oil control, or skin prone to breakouts?
- Is there paraben in any Blue Lagoon products?
- Do Blue Lagoon skincare products contain nuts?
- Are Blue Lagoon skincare products tested on animals?
- Are Blue Lagoon skincare products gluten-free?
- Are Blue Lagoon Skincare products safe during pregnancy?
- Are Blue Lagoon skincare products vegan?