The water temperature is generally between 37°C and 40°C (98-104°F). But owing to variables outside of our control—including the weather and the season—the water temperature sometimes fluctuates beyond this range. Nonetheless, the lagoon remains warm, relaxing, and rejuvenating throughout the year.
Articles in this section
- I already have a ticket to the Blue Lagoon and I want to add a bus transfer
- What is the minimum age for using the Blue Lagoon?
- Does Blue Lagoon ever close because of bad weather?
- Will the Blue Lagoon’s water ruin or damage my swimsuit?
- Your Blue Lagoon Iceland visit
- Does Blue Lagoon skin care contain nuts?
- Why is the admission price different during the day?
- Can I wear a burkini in the Blue Lagoon?
- Blue Lagoon Guided Tour
- Can a person with stitches use the Blue Lagoon?