The Blue Lagoon's geothermal seawater will not ruin your swimsuit or cause permanent stains. However, we recommend rinsing your swimsuit with cold water and soap after using the lagoon. If you prefer, you may rent a swimsuit for ISK 800. Likewise, you can purchase a swimsuit in the shop at Blue Lagoon.
Articles in this section
- I already have a ticket to the Blue Lagoon and I want to add a bus transfer
- What is the minimum age for using the Blue Lagoon?
- Does Blue Lagoon ever close because of bad weather?
- Will the Blue Lagoon’s water ruin or damage my swimsuit?
- Your Blue Lagoon Iceland visit
- Does Blue Lagoon skin care contain nuts?
- Why is the admission price different during the day?
- Can I wear a burkini in the Blue Lagoon?
- Blue Lagoon Guided Tour
- Can a person with stitches use the Blue Lagoon?