When you check in, you will be given an electronic bracelet which allows you to enjoy our facilities with total freedom. It functions as the key to your changing room and gives you access to all of the experience areas at Blue Lagoon Iceland. It is also the means by which you charge all meals and in-lagoon refreshments during your visit. We kindly suggest you wear it throughout your stay.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I don’t arrive at the time I’ve booked?
- What is the minimum age for using the Retreat Spa?
- Is access to the Blue Lagoon included with my Retreat Spa booking?
- Is it necessary to book online in advance?
- Is there a maximum time allowed in the Retreat Spa?
- Cancel or change booking
- Complimentary refreshments
- Smartphones, tablets, and cameras
- Hair conditioner